Starting in January, join us to “Discover Yourself from the Ground Up,” our theme for 2020. We’ll begin with feet, and work our way up the skeleton to pelvic girdle, spine, ribs, shoulders, neck, and head. Uncover your movement habits. Learn new possibilities for moving and thinking.
Or choose a breath and balance class.
Why not? You’ll find more energy, better concentration, more pleasure in moving, and increased joy.
Find success stories here.
LOCATIONS & SCHEDULES
Better Breath, Better Balance
Start your New Year with improved balance! It’s an odd coincidence of our evolution that with the exception of the diaphragm itself, the muscles we use for balance happen to be the exact same muscles we use for breathing. Whether you want to walk, run, roll, or dance, you will find greater ease, ability, and endurance by exploring these lessons, improving breath and balance simultaneously. And wouldn’t that be a great way to move into 2020? With Russ Mitchell.
5-week series: Sundays, Jan. 5-Feb. 9, 2-3:30 pm. (Skipping Jan. 25 because of Connecting with the Vagal Nerve System). $25 drop-in. Register here.
Breathe with Feldenkrais®
Wake Up Your Feet: 6-Week Series
Would you like to:
- Walk on feet that feel like pillows?
- Clarify what good balance feels like?
- Experience ease in standing?
- Discover what some of the 26 bones in your feet are good for?
- Mondays, Jan. 13-Feb. 17, 6:25-7:30 pm, MoveStudio in Far North Dallas. Register here: limit 20. $125.
- Tuesdays, Jan. 14-Feb. 18, 6:30-7:45 pm, Dallas Feldenkrais in Oak Lawn. Register here: limit 8. $125.
- Wednesdays, Jan. 15-Feb. 19, 5-6:15 pm, Dallas Feldenkrais. Register here: limit 8. Room for 4 more. $125.