Want to uncover your movement habits? Ready to discover new possibilities for moving and thinking. Why not? You’ll find more energy, better, concentration, more pleasure in moving, increased joy!
Find testimonials here.
Weekly Classes in 2019
The next series begin the week of July 22. Each series is organized around a particular part of your skeleton and its function, beginning with your feet and working upwards to your head and eyes. The over-arching theme for the weekly classes: Discover Yourself from the Ground Up. The upcoming series focus on your head, neck, and eyes.
Regardless of where you start, each lesson is always about using your awareness to discover and improve how you move and feel throughout your entire self.
“Being in class with Angela and others who are seeking relief, connection, peace, dexterity, awareness in body, mind, heart/soul is the highlight of my week! You will find a new relationship with your body here! It has totally changed my yoga practice and the way I enjoy moving and dancing!”— Trish
LOCATIONS & SCHEDULES
- Tuesday, July 9, 6:30-7:45 pm, at Dallas Feldenkrais. $25. Limit 8. Register here.
- Wednesday, July 10, 5:00- 6:15, at Dallas Feldenkrais. $25. Limit 8. Register here.
Register now for this potent four-week series. Rarely offered and always sells out!
Saturday, July 27-Aug 17, 2:00-3:30 pm. $165 includes audio recordings. Limit: 8. Room for 5 more as of 7/8. Register here.
Focus on Head, Neck & Eyes
- Mondays, July 22-Aug. 26, 6:25-7:30 pm, at Dallas Feldenkrais. $125. Limit 20. Register here.
- Tuesdays, July 23-Aug. 27, 6:30-7:45 pm, at Dallas Feldenkrais. $125. Limit 8. Register here.
- Wednesdays, July 24-Aug. 28, 5:00- 6:15, at Dallas Feldenkrais. $125. Limit 8. Register here.
Find classes with Russ Mitchell and Dallas Movement Lab workshops with guest teachers here.
“When you know what you’re doing, you can do what you want.”—Moshe Feldenkrais