There’s always more to discover! To benefit myself and my clients, I’m engaged in ongoing study and investigation. Like yoga is for others, Feldenkrais is my practIce. Other techniques which interest me: meditation, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and more.
I am a Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner. Becoming a Feldenkrais practitioner entails 800 hours of training over 4 years. I graduated in 2012. Since graduation, I have attended over 200 hours of advanced trainings.
2015 – 2017
- Ideal Organization & Profound Strength (IOPS) Academy with Jeff Haller (18-month training with in-person and online components)
- Secrets of the Foot with Jeff Haller, PhD (16 hours)
- Crafting Functional Integration Lessons with Confidence with Jeff Haller (42 hours)
- Learning Self-Organization Again & Again & Again with Jeff Haller (42 hours)
- Advanced Seminar with Mia Segal & Leora Gaster (42 hours)
- FGNA Annual Conference: A Potent Practice (24 hours)
- Ground, Grounding, Grounded; Discovering True Reversibility with Jeff Haller (12 hours)
- The Five Essentials of Embodiment with Russell Delman (6 hours)
- Review training with Paul Rubin (42 hours)
Weekly practice includes Rudra meditation and shamatha-vipassana meditation.
- one-week meditation retreat led by Acharya Moh Hardin
- Shambhala Training: 8 weekends of meditation practice, study & discussion
- 10-day maitri retreat with Pema Chodron in Germany
- weekend program with Pema Chodron in Boston focused on compassion practice
- MFA in film & video production, University of Texas at Austin
- 3 years of work toward a PhD in cultural anthropology, University of Chicago
- BA in philosophy & biology, Swarthmore College