Weekly Awareness Through Movement Classes
This spring, we’ll investigate function from head to toe.
Location: Divine Sight Healing Arts, 1320 Griffin St. East, Dallas, TX 75215 (in The Cedars neighborhood)
- Current 6-week evening series: Mon., Mar. 28-May 2, 6:30-7:45 pm. $15 drop in. Limit 10. Register here.
- Next Mon. evening series: May 9- June 6 (skip Memorial Day, 5/30), 6:30-7:45 pm. Registration opens soon.
- Lunchtime classes: Thursdays. 12:15-1 pm. $15 drop in or use Divine Sight class card. Rotating teachers: Angela Alston, Max Ellis, Tadd McCullough.
FAR NORTH DALLAS
- Current 6-week series: Tuesdays, Mar. 29-May 3 (skipped 4/26 because of weather).
7:30-8:30 pm. Drop in $20. Register now.
- Next 6-week series: May 10-June 21. $95. Room for 15. Register now.
DISCOVERING YOUR PATTERNS
4 Saturdays, Apr. 30-May 21, 11:30 am-1 pm
At the Posture Company, 3515 Cedar Springs, Ste. 101, Dallas 75219
Discover how you initiate and maintain movement habits. Investigate new patterns. Our goal: more efficient, organized, powerful movement.
The second in a series of advanced movement labs.
Prerequisite: at least 1 ATM series with Angela or personal invitation.
Cost: $70; drop in $25/class. Limit: 5. Room for 3 more.
FINDING YOUR BALANCE
Intro to the Feldenkrais Method
Sat., May 14, 2:30-5:30 pm
At Divine Sight Healing Arts, 1320 Griffin E., Dallas 75215
In this workshop, you’ll explore the foundations of balance, from your feet up.
Useful for athletes, performing artists, yogis. Limit: 12. Room for 4 more as of 4/25.
Please be comfortable sitting and lying on the floor.
Cost: $55 in advance; $65 at door if space permits.
Register via Brown Paper Tickets.